DNA extraction & inhibition control is a DNA virus showing no sequence identity with human genome, viruses and other pathogens affecting human being.
DNA extraction & inhibition control is a complete virus, having preserved its infectious power.
This virus is listed in the class Ea1 established by the European Federation of Biotechnologies (EFP). This virus is not reported as being dangerous for human being.
|Number of wells by test||1 (with the pathogen researched)|
|Samples used||Samples validated for all diagenode pathogen detection kits.|
|Extraction methods||Extraction, DNA, validated for all diagenode pathogen detection kits.|
|Real-time PCR systems||• ABI (7000/7300/7500/7900)
• Roche LightCycler® (2.0/480)
• Biorad (iCycler/IQ5/CFX96)
• Qiagen Rotor-Gene (6000)
• Stratagene (MX3000P/3005P)
• Cepheid (SmartCycler II)
|PCR volumes||50 µl, 25 µl, 20 µl (depending of the real-time PCR system used)|
|PCR reactions / kit||• 50 reactions (50 µl PCR, final volume)
• 50 reactions (25 µl PCR, final volume)
• 50 reactions (20 µl PCR, final volume)
|Dyes||• DiaControlDNA (YD)-050: yellow dye, emission: 549 nm
• DiaControlDNA (DR)-050: orange dye, emission: 576 nm
• DiaControlDNA (TR)-050: texas red, emission: 603 nm
• DiaControlDNA (Cy5)-050: Cy5 dye, emission: 662 nm